English 1 Online
· Students are between 10 and 12 years.
· They desire to work at a sixth-grade level.
· They need practice with basic grammar and identifying parts of speech.
· They have little experience writing compositions with multiple paragraphs.
Platform: Streaming videos
Software needed & system requirements
· A computer or tablet
· An internet connection of 1 Mbps/3G or better
(broadband is recommended)
· Vimeo Player, available free from Vimeo.com
To work the program to its full potential, you’ll need
· Pahlow’s English 1 Student Workbook, ordered through this website
· Easy Grammar Grade 6 student workbook and teacher’s edition
English 1 features
· An efficient, easy-to-learn approach to mastering basic grammar
· Creative compositions that separate students’ ideas into paragraphs
· Exciting vocabulary and spelling with fill-in-the-blank sentences
· Fun weekly games like the Big Word Challenge
|Pahlow's English 1 Student Workbook |
includes shipping and handling
|$ 49.95||(Highly Recommended)|
|Restocking fee for returned workbooks |
in "like-new, resalable condition
|Streaming video options||$ 20.00|
|Available for 1 week|
Available for 2 months
|Online grading of compositions per semester.||$ 50.00||Optional|